- Complete suspension kit for 4x4 Off Road Use, fine tuned to match the vehicle
- Coils are specifically suited to the additional accessory load (weight) on the vehicle
- Nitrogen Gas Charged Shocks, Superior Design, thicker walls, longer travel
- High Quality Australian-made coil springs, heat treated, fully scragged, powder coated
- Includes 2 Front Shocks, 2 Front Torsion Bars, 2 Rear Shocks, 2 Rear Coil Springs UCAs and Diff Drop Kit
- This kit includes everything needed for a 2.5" lift.
A suitable full replacement for the AHC hydraulic system when installed all together.
Dobinsons offer this complete suspension kit for the 2002-2007 Lexus LX470. A suitable full replacement for the AHC hydraulic system when installed all together. ***Contact Dobinsons directly if you would like to change the coils for different load settings or rear lift height*** Designed, developed and tested in Australia by Dobinsons Spring & Suspension, in-house suspension design engineers, Dobinsons suspension components are designed and tested to perform in the harshest conditions right across the world. The importance of quality is at the forefront in the complete design and manufacturing process. This ensures every part can withstand the blistering heat and corrugations of the Australian outback right through to the subzero temperatures of a Russian winter. Our Twin Tube Nitrogen Gas charged shock absorbers are made from the world’s highest quality external and internal parts sourced worldwide. They provide a significant increase in performance over the standard shock absorbers. Dobinsons twin tube shock absorbers feature larger bodies, larger bores and increased valving performance to dramatically improve vehicle handling and control and reduces shock fade. We proudly manufacture the highest quality replacement coil springs for many different applications, complying to ISO9001:2008 international quality standards from our state of the art manufacturing facility in Central Queensland, Australia. All our coil springs are load tested and scragged 100% to eliminate subsequent spring sag. We also perform spring fatigue and hardness testing using in-house state of the art testing equipment. Dobinsons Torsion Bars feature an increased spring rate, cold rolled splines, durable powder coat finish, and are directionally preset and scragged for perfect OE fitment.